- Land Size: 450 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tin tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick and Hardi Plank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat pump x3, HRV)
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
You'll be hard pressed to find a more convenient location than Kingdale Rd, just meters from Lincoln Rd and many restaurants and shops plus Waitakere Hospital and motorway access!
Immaculate presentation inside and out and nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with other quality homes, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home has 2 bathrooms and is set on a 450m2 freehold site and guaranteed to win your hearts. The perfect property whether you are downsizing / retiring or buying your first home.
With a modern and stylish kitchen, plenty of storage throughout, and extras including 3 heat pumps plus an HRV ventilation system - you'll guaranteed to be warm or cool all year round. The garage is fully carpeted, with a custom laundry system in place adding to the features of this property.
With open plan living opening out to the sunny and private rear deck (accessible from ensuite) there is enough space for kids or pets to enjoy.
Situated close to numerous schools, Mitre 10 Mega and the just a short drive numerous primary, intermediate and Colleges - your family will be set for many years to come.
This property will not last long - our vendors are moving South and after an immediate sale. Call us today to find out more.