- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes (only lounge), stove/oven
- Kitchen: Standard and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Bench and cabinetry in laundry and blinds may be taken by tenant when they leave
About this listing
Easy care and low maintenance are a given for this property. Recently painted with calming tones throughout plus new carpet and heat-pump this three-bedroom home is ready for a new family to move in immediately. The family will enjoy the elevated lounge and dining space with the kitchen alongside the dining area.
Step out of the ranch slider and take in the birdsong from the deck on a bright morning or stroll down to Orewa beach to get your daily dose of vitamin 'sea'! The lock-up garage will accommodate the car and includes additional storage space beneath the house to keep your belongings secure.
The brilliant position of this property will prime the children for excellent schooling at Red Beach School, Whangaparaoa College or Orewa College. It's a stroll away from Orewa beach through Amorino Park and across the bridge. Orewa is lined with restaurants, cafés, and retail stores making it a playground for those who enjoy the seaside, reserves and estuary promenades.
Is it time to make your way up the property ladder? Or are you looking to add a coastal investment property to your portfolio? If so, put 85b Rosario Crescent on your must-see list.
Kick start the summer season here. Call Dave for more info and to view, or we'll see you at the next open home.