- Approx Floor Area: 260 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Pressed Steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2015
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Flooring: Other (Laminate)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Smart Vent)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan, Rangehood, Seperate Cooktop, Seperate Oven, Heater, Exhaust Fan, Woodfire (closed), Smart Vent, Smoke Alarms, Security System, 2x garage Door remotes, 2x Water Tanks
- Kitchen: Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Seperate Lounge)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Workshop: Combined
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, BBQ area
- Grounds: Other (3x Paddocks)
- Water supply: Tank (size: 5000 Galons x2)
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
It was never their intention to sell so it has been built without any shortcuts. From the moment you drive into the private street of this up and coming area, and arrive at the welcoming sweeping driveway you will be totally captivated... it's like you are in a different world. Every home in this area is an executive home and manicured, smattered thoughtfully across the landscape of this designer lifestyle neighbourhood.
Not just a house, this address is a lifestyle. The home itself is thoughtfully designed with families of all types in mind. It has 4 large double bedrooms, master with walk-in and en-suite. There is an additional room that could also be used as a further bedroom, or perfect for a home office, music room, or playroom, and when its time to hunker down at night, you can close off the separate lounge and crank up the wood fire.
The home has been very cleverly designed to be wheelchair friendly, but if we didn't tell you that, you wouldn't even notice.
Like to entertain friends and family? The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area means there's room for everyone. Large stacker doors open out onto a paved courtyard area for all year round enjoyment.
This large Lifestyle property is fully fenced, meaning you can unplug the kids and let them run free range with the dogs and even the lambs while you enjoy some solitude in your sun-drenched sitting room, or pottering in your new veggie garden.
It feels like a world away but just a few minutes from the hub of Kaukapakapa and just a short drive to Helensville.
If you are looking for a place to settle and grow your family; a place in a great community that is growing and developing; a place where your children can be children and run and play on the land while being secure and safe, then this is the home for you.
Call us today to find out more.
View more details: