- Approx Floor Area: 269 sqm
- Land Size: 896 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Tile and Steel tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Other (Single Level)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard and Linea Board & Schist
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted heating, Central heating, Other (Smart Vent)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Inbuilt Microwave and coffee machine, Rangehood, Separate Cooktop & 2 x Ovens, Waste Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Central Heating, Smoke Alarms, Security System, Vacuum System, Clothes Lines, Gas fire
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Other (Man made stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Clothes line, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric, litres: Eco Spring Heat Pump HWC
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Our sellers are moving areas, so be quick to secure this stunning property fast.
Offering the best of both worlds, situated in a new subdivision offering the very best in quality features throughout, whilst bordering a rural lifestyle, with numerous vineyards within minutes and surrounded by new shops and public amenities. This luxurious single level home really is 'pure indulgence' and is an absolute must to view.
North facing to soak up the warmth and sun all year round, with spacious living areas and meticulous attention to quality and detail throughout which will steal the hearts of friends and family. Being the original show home in the area, there are all the extras you'd expect in a home of this calibre and substantial size including central heating throughout.
The outdoor living doesn't disappoint - take time to imagine yourselves watching the sunset from the covered entertainment area while enjoying a glass of wine, or just sit back and enjoy the ambience of this quiet environment on your flat 896m2 freehold corner site.
This property is an entertainer's dream, from the gourmet kitchen with spacious benchtops, dual ovens and inbuilt coffee machine and microwave, butlers pantry and separate laundry room, through to the generous lounge and family rooms. With four double bedrooms, an office and two bathrooms, there is room for everyone.
Large double glazed windows grace the property enabling sun light to penetrate, making this a warm and inviting home. Additionally there is a double garage with internal access plus off street parking. The low maintenance garden means this is ideal for a family or a professional couple.
Call now on 0800 180 111 to discuss further aspects of this lovely residence or come to one of our open homes this weekend.
View more details: