- Land Size: 4002 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Wood Burner, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate Cooktop, HRV
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
A fabulous architecturally designed sun filled plaster clad home in a TOP street in Titirangi set on orchard like grounds (orchid layout plan available) with a mix of productive and native trees with lawns of approximately 4,002 square metres - even a Macadamia tree it's majestic!
This multi-level contemporary designed double glazed home is split over three levels consisting of three bedrooms, 2 designer bathrooms (including an ensuite) and a study nook. There is an immediate sense of space and light upon entering this home with its high ceilings and sizeable windows.
The heart of the home has a quality kitchen with American cherry fronted kitchen cabinets, double sized chefs' oven with an easy and open flow to elevated decking from the lounge commanding inspiring outlooks for your alfresco enjoyment or space to unwind.
On your doorstep are walking tracks, beaches and Titirangi Village with all of its amenities; it really is one of the coolest neighbourhoods in West Auckland. There is always something happening in the village from monthly markets, theatre, movie nights and local bands at the RSA. The Rise, the new retail development, is currently being constructed offering even more of a shopping experience without having to leave the hub.
Titirangi is just around 30 minutes (off peak) to Auckland's CBD and New Lynn Transport Centre is approximately 13 minutes away with its trains and buses taking you directly into Auckland City.
Hot school zones Titirangi Primary School, Glen Eden Intermediate and Green Bay High School - your family will be covered and happy!
Properties like this in Titirangi are a very rare offering, this is a perfect combination of lifestyle land and Titirangi coolness creating a unique chance for one very lucky family to enjoy just minutes to Titirangi Village. Simply a stunning haven!
Call Scott or Fiona to view or see you at the open homes.
View more details: