- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Modern
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This well presented 2 bedroom home is situated down a private lane & surrounded by properties of a similar quality.
Currently leased to Housing NZ until 2022 this property represents a great investment opportunity.
Current rental $420.00 week.
Benefits of owning a Housing NZ leased property:
The property is managed by Housing New Zealand making this property a great option for investors who are looking for a "hands off" investment.
You receive an income 52 weeks per year for the term of the lease whether there is a tenant or not.
Rental is reviewed annually to keep it in line with market rentals.
Housing New Zealand is contracted to return the property to you at the end of the lease in the condition it was first supplied to them.
You can sell the property whenever you like with the rental guarantee attached.
A copy of the Housing New Zealand Lease is available upon request.
See more details: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF190518