- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 856 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Plastic Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Floating, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Electric Panel & HRV)
- Electrical: TV points, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Exhaust Fan, Heat Pump, HRV, Electric Panel, Security System, Clothes Line.
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, City, Water
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Dishwasher
About this listing
property is a winner for 1st home buyers, investors or young families, and it MUST be sold!
Sitting proudly in one of West Auckland's most sort-after suburbs, this is an incredibly sunny property, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with amazing City and water views and boasting sun-drenched front decks, open plan living and a fully fenced backyard.
Set in a trifecta of top schools zones - Tirimoana Primary, Rangeview Intermediate and Rutherford College and in close proximity to parks, shops and just minutes to access the Te Atatu motorway interchange, you'll be hard pressed to buy better.
It has been the perfect starter for this young family, but with a growing family this means they are ready to make the next step on the property ladder.
Call us today to organise a private viewing or come to one of our open homes, as it won't last long.