- Land Size: 1381 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Fibre cement board
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Decramastic Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Batts, Floor
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Stove), Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate Cooktop, Separate Oven, Exhaust Fan, Ceiling Fans, Woodfire, Heat Pump, Alarm, Clothes Line, Garden Shed, Garage door remotes x 2
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study, Mezzanine
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: Power & Lights (work shed))
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Play swing set
About this listing
The lifestyle is serene, the home is different from the neighbors and the environment very special. So welcome to the world of peace, serenity and tranquility in semi-rural Henderson Valley.
This home will not disappoint with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas and lots of character. It is a home you must see.
The main living area has an expansive feel with vaulted ceilings. This level boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 brand new bathroom, a large lounge and family area surrounding the fireplace, the modern character kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and connects to a generous dining area. A beautiful wooden staircase leads up to a central, mezzanine living area which connects the 2 upstairs bedrooms and bathroom providing that all important space for teenagers to enjoy.
Don't let the inside of this property detract the outside. Sitting on 1381m² section with a tree lined driveway, this outdoor area has it all. There is ample parking for friends and family in the separate garage and carport plus space for the kids and pets to explore in the Rimu forest surrounding you.
If you've decided that you want more country atmosphere and less city life, yet still close to amenities is what you are looking for, then you need to book yourself a viewing on this winner!
Napuka Road is a quiet cul de sac popular with families and those wanting a more peaceful lifestyle. Only 2 minutes' drive to the popular Henderson Valley Primary school, 8 minutes to either Sunnyvale or Ranui train stations and 35 minutes to the CBD. Come and see all it has to offer - call Team Malloy to book your very own private viewing so you can take your time and soak up the ambience or come to our open homes this weekend.
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF190129