- Land Size: 888 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Under house Workshop & Storage, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Cedar and Fibre light base
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Net Curtains, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Exhaust Fan, Ceiling Fans, Heat Pump, Alarm, Clothes Line
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
With our sellers heading South, this quality cedar home set in a top street in Henderson Heights is now ready for a new family to enjoy. With incredible landscaped gardens set on a large 888m2 site and immaculate presentation throughout you'll be hard pressed to find better buying than this property.
With spacious open plan kitchen and living areas enjoying extensive views across Henderson Park plus a sunny covered outdoor living space where you can sit back and relax at the end of the day.
With three good sized bedrooms, separate laundry, semi ensuite through to the master bedroom and miles of storage plus a covered carport under the house - all this is within easy walking distance to the Sturges Rd train station making this perfect if you work in the City or have kids travelling to schools.
Zoned for Western Heights Primary and within walking distance to Waitakere College, Liston and St Dominics Colleges as well, your schooling options are extensive.
Also zoned Residential - Mixed Housing Urban under the Unitary Plan.
The perfect entry level home into the prestigious Henderson Heights location - so act now and call us to view this one today!
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF190128