- Land Size: 650 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Pressed Steel Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Electric, Other (DVS & Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, BBQ Table & 4x Chairs, TV in lower Lounge, Built-In Ironing board, Underfloor heating (never used - comes as is), Spa Bath (never used - comes as is), Dishwasher, Waste disposal, Exhaust Fan, DVS Heating, Smoke alarms, Security System, Vacuum System, TV Aerial, Clothes Line, Garden Shed, Fish pond (lights & fountain motor), 2x Garage Door remotes.
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone Veneer)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, Water
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Other surface), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured, Other (Fish pond (with Lights & Fountain Motor))
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Decorated with impeccable taste, this solid 4 bedroom plus study residence offers class, style and plenty of space, and is the perfect complement to any family - it even has a playground just a few meters away.
Step through the formal entrance way to the generous dining and family room through to the spacious gourmet kitchen, or continue on to the two formal living areas where you can enjoy the peaceful surroundings from the indoor/outdoor flow from every room. The decks are surrounded by a wonderland of tropical plants and meander through the pathway to find the fish pond or other hidden delights.
All the bedrooms have some separation, which is ideal for the growing family with the master suite having it's own private wing. Most bedrooms open outside through the bi-folding doors, added to that 'resort feel' of the home. The study is situated at the front of the home and is ideal for anyone working from home.
There is ample parking with the circular driveway so room for the boat or camper and plenty of storage throughout, including dual attic space.
Seeing is believing - so please call us for a private tour or come through our open homes. Our owners are making the move and now is your chance to secure this stunning property.
Zoned for Western Heights school and close to public transport.
Give us a call today.
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF190125