- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas bottled
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate Oven, Separate Cooktop, Waste Disposal, Bathroom Heater, Exhaust Fan, Net Curtains, Clothes Line
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal dining, Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Family, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
With the looks and charm of yesteryear where homes were solid and room sizes were generous - this fabulous character home is set to sell to a new family, as our owner is downsizing. With room to add value - you'll never find better buying!
There is so much on offer here - with four bedrooms (two are super sized!), two large living areas, separate formal dining room complete with chandelier, sunroom/conservatory, massive workshop space, pool room/man cave and storage galore.
The kitchen is modern with a breakfast bar and enjoys elevated views across to the Waitakere Ranges, a family sized main bathroom with separate toilet and a second bathroom downstairs. The downstairs sunroom opens out to the rear backyard where you'll want to upgrade and transform to suit your family's needs.
It even comes with a large garage and workspace! The rear garage is enormous, and is perfect as a garage/workshop for a car enthusiast or mechanic, and the front garage has been used for office space for many years, with several office/storage rooms, a pool room or man cave and so much more!
Bring your DIY skills as there are areas of this property ready and waiting to be finished to bring this grand old dame back to her former glory!
Situated in an elevated position and having great street appeal, this 1970's design is classic and with so much room it is the perfect new home for your family or extended family.
The true way to appreciate this home is to see it for yourselves, so come to one of our open homes or arrange for a private viewing with us today.
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF181101