- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump, Seperate Oven, Drapes,
- Kitchen: Standard and Separate oven
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
In a tidy and original condition this character weatherboard home is in a super location with two good sized bedrooms and a very generous lounge plus entry conservatory.
There is a large back yard so plenty of room for the kids and pets to safely play with scope to add your own touches. A single garage is provided plus generous off-street parking.
Whether you are looking to get onto the property ladder, or add to your portfolio with an eye for value this single level easy care property is an absolute winner for both scenarios.
Located close-by to Sturges Road train station and public transport with easy access to motorways, vibrant Henderson shopping and access to great schools; Waitakere College, St Dominic's College & Liston College just a jump away, being car free is highly possible.
An absolute endearing property and priced extremely sharply so come snap it up!
Call us to discuss anytime or to arrange a private viewing.
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF181118