- Land Size: 675 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Tandem
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Sleep-out fully insulated, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump, HRV, 2x Garage door remotes, Woodburner.
- Kitchen: Standard
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This is a 1970's weatherboard classic with 3 good sized bedrooms, a lovely warm and sunny covered outdoor living space as well as a double tandem garage and workshop space. There is plenty of space for off street parking and even room for the boat.
The BONUS is the self-contained sleepout with lounge, bedroom, bathroom and single garage. Perfect for that boarder income to aid in supplementing your mortgage repayments or perhaps an extended family situation.
Majority of the house has had aluminium windows and doors recently installed and the exterior weatherboard has been painted approximately two years ago. Heat pump, HRV system and wood burner ensure for an all year round warm and healthy home.
This very liveable beauty has loads of potential and the freehold 680sqm (more or less) section, zoned Apartment & Terraced Housing, offers plenty of space for the kids to roam.
Positioned in a desirable location the local park and school are just a stroll away and the popular Glen Eden Township with Train Station, Shops, Library and Fresh Choice approximately a ten-minute walk.
This family home in Glen Eden really does have it all! The location is ideal and the possibilities endless! Don't delay on this one, call me today for further information and viewing times.
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF181114