- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate oven, separate cooktop, heated towel rail, extractor fan x 2, security lights
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Additional rooms: Other (workshop)
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Bring us all offers and get me sold before Christmas is what this seller has said - if you are a first home buyer or an investor looking for an immaculate yet affordable property then you MUST STOP HERE!
Completely renovated to an exceptional standard there is nothing for you to do except unpack and enjoy...
Boasting sun-filled open plan living and dining with views as far as the eye can see, a beautiful brand new kitchen, family-sized bathroom with laundry and three bedrooms providing individual spaces for all.
Lock-up garaging, secure off-street parking for your cars, your boat or your camper and just 30 seconds to the Royal Road Motorway Interchange this home has you covered.
Well located close to many schooling options, literally a block from the Royal Heights Shopping Centre, 5 minutes to the North West and Westgate shopping and transportation hubs this home is in a prime spot for easy and convenient living.
This seller will not wait and he is ready to meet the market so come and make him an offer he can't refuse and get 'Moire' for your money!
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF181113