- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: decramastic
- Insulation: Walls upgraded 5 yrs approx lounge only, Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (HRV)
- Electrical: TV points, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Fridge Freezer
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
If you're after character, style and location - then this is the property for you! Sitting on an 809m2 site this weatherboard home is perfectly positioned right next to the Epping Esplanade Reserve and is ideal for families of all sizes with living spaces both upstairs and down!
Surprisingly spacious throughout with a stylish and functional kitchen enjoying the open plan feel of the large lounge and dining that spills out to the covered deck and patio where you can sit back in the sunshine and enjoy the view of the Reserve.
With 3 good sized bedrooms and family-sized bathroom upstairs and a large rumpus space, separate office (or possible 4th bedroom) and ample storage downstairs you are spoiled for choice!
Fully fenced for privacy and peace of mind plus loads of off-street parking (including a huge double carport) and large flat backyard makes this property a real winner for families.
Situated at the end of cul-de-sac and adjacent the the reserve the location is quiet. Just a few minutes to the Lincoln Rd motorway interchange, walking distance Waitakere Hospital, surrounded by many schooling options and moments from Henderson's shopping and transportation hub.
All offers will be seriously considered, so call us today and secure this one NOW!
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HF181103